Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Worried about husband's sexual performance
    An_215274 posted:
    My husband had an affair on me for 2 months. When I found out, I left him for a few days and he wanted me to come home. We started having sex again and at first everything was fine. But one night I was performing oral sex on him and when he climaxed, he said he felt a sharp pinch in his penis. When he ejaculated, there was very little semen. Ever since then, he cannot keep an erection. He has even lost his erection in the middle of intercourse. When he has maintained an erection, when he ejaculates, there is still very little semen. Of course, since he had an affair, I feel like its me, but he says its not. I'm worried that something could be wrong. After his affair I went to DR and got tested for all STD's and I was negative. What is wrong?
    Blake_Valentine responded:
    You went to the Dr, but I think he needs to. For 2 reasons - to get himself checked for STDs, and to have his dick examined. You didn't mention how old he was. It is normal as a man gets older to have less ejaculate than when he was younger -- I certainly do -- but what you describe sounds more sudden than a gradual age-related decline. He could have some swelling due to a contusion or some other injury. There used to be a Men's Urology community on WebMD; that would be another place to pose your question. Good luck,
    queston responded:
    I agree he needs to see a doctor.

    Painful ejaculation can be a symptom of prostatitis or other infections in the male genital/urinary tract.

    Prostatitis is easily treated but can become chronic. Chronic prostatitis is a horrible condition to have (I know--I have it), so don't mess around with this: if it is prostatitis, he really needs to nip it in the bud.
    kdw04 responded:
    My husband is 28. And another thought I had is we have been drinking more alcohol lately too. Could this have anything to do with him not being able to maintain his erection?

    Helpful Tips

    wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website