Skip to content
Exercising and Your Sexual Health
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Seems to me when I am in an exercise mode that I enjoy sex and life in general, that much better.

When you are taking better care of yourself including exercise do you seem to be more in a better place mentally with sex and your body?
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

blake_valentine responded:
Very much so. In so many different ways -- it helps to have cardio fitness to make sex last, and last enjoyably. I don't want my wake up after sex to an EMT shining a flashlight in my eyes. It helps to have muscle tone because so many sexual positions require endurance; not necessarily strength. Besides just the actual act though, feeling good about yourself just gives you the confidence to feel sexy and desirable.

Can you believe I'm blowing off the gym tonite to eat pizza and write this? I should take my own advice and head over there before it closes.

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to blake_valentine's response:
Yes, and I'm eating cheese popcorn while reading this! Oh that can't be good, but we'll get back on track tomorrow!

It's true though I feel better if I'm taking care of myself.
OK Putting down the popcorn now. Darn!
Chrissy~ Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly. Author Unknown

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website