Skip to content
Expert help please! Sex on the beach yay or nay?
eurogirl230 posted:
I've read that sex on the beach is not good for either person's genitals. I had sex on the beach last night and I have irritation on my genitals, the best way I can describe it is its like having a rug burn but I'm pretty sure it was the sand. Can that happen? And what can I use to help heal it?

Thank you!

longduckdong46 responded:
Well why did you have sex on the beach if you heard that it was not good for you?

Yes I imagine that it feels like rubbing sandpaper all over your bum. It will heal in time, but I suggest using some beach towels next time.

GuardSquealer responded:
Sand is the main reason you shouldn't have sex on the beach. Yes it will feel like a rug burn. No way to avoid it. What you can use to help it heal depends on where the pain is.

eurogirl230 replied to longduckdong46's response:
Well, I was a bit intoxicated. But thanks for the suggestion.

longduckdong46 replied to eurogirl230's response:
So eurogirl are you ready to give it another go on the beach anytime soon ?
I'm certain I would have done the same thing if I had been intoxicated as well. It sounds romantic anyway.
However with your experience I think I will give it a pass.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website