Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
Help! Unable to orgasm!
Anon_228491 posted:
Hi! I am a 25 year old mother of 2 and have a huge issue! I cant orgasm! I have never been able to. I dont know if its me or not. I have had other sex partners and have tried pleasing myself but still nothing. I have come close and its really frustrating. Its like a rollar coaster. I climb the hill, get almost to the top then I drop. I cant seem to get over the hill. Ugh! I have tried toys, different positions, different partners, different settings and even went to the doctor and I have come to a stand still. The doctor says its all in my head and that I need to just not think about it but its really hard not to. Especially when my boyfriend is already done and waiting for me. By that time I just tell him to Im gonna take a shower becausemy mood is gone. What can I do???? Help!

HisSuperGirl responded:
I have the same issue. It's like when you think you're there, it all falls away.

JU0610 replied to HisSuperGirl's response:
So what have you done or are you still in the same situation?

dfgbull; responded:
try having your bf use his finger/tongue and bring you first-before he enters you. This may solve your problem, but there are some women who never do learn how to orgasm. There are some books available to teach women how to orgasm (it takes more effort for most women than for most men).

SHELLYJ2011 replied to dfgbull;'s response:
I also have a hard time having an orgasm..I have to be on top in order for me to have one and as much as i love being on top i would like to try new things. Any advice on how i can reach my orgasm other ways???

bob249 responded:
It is unfair to expect anyone else to take you somewhere you can't find yourself.

Suggest researching vibraters and purchasing one to learn with. Hitachi Magic Wand gets very good reviews.

Once it "works", share it with your other. If he/she is at all considerate, then it should be part of your lovemaking.

Karen Luster, MD responded:
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David Palladin

This book has been recommended to many patients who have difficulty in this area.

Helpful Tips

Premature ejaculation- helpful hintsExpert
Several things that can help Condoms with benzocaine. This is similar to medicine the dentist use for numbing. It is at a lower dose and ... More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website