Skip to content
21 YEARS OLD
Anon_230744 posted:
I will soon be 21 years old..

Couple of questions.

When I was 14/15 my penis/testicles enlarged a little, but they quit growing and I don't believe the organ completely finished growing..

Now that I am almost 21 years old, my penis is maybe 2.5 inches flaccid and 5.5 inches erect. My testicles are still rather small. I am wondering if they will continue to grow (wishing and hoping) and if I should be going to see a Urologist to see what is going one/ what can be done!?

Thank you for any information or answers you can provide.

BalconyBelle responded:
You might have to accept that you have finished growing. Despite what you might think, you're actually right around average. If you're experiencing pain, or something doesn't feel right, then by all means check in with your doctor...otherwise the growth spurt in your teens was most likely part of puberty as your sex organs matured, and now that you've reached 21, the process is likely complete.

Please DON'T stress about your size. Technique is always more important, and there's nothing wrong with your size or length. Considering the average vagina is 3-4 inches of highly elastic flesh, you'll still fill any prospective partner nicely. If you care about your partner's pleasure & know how to use your package, you'll have no problems :)

bob249 responded:
I am 62 years old, about the same dimensions as yourself, and still waiting to grow ...

JK

Although it could be partially due to my choice of partners (manners, tact, etc.), I have not had one woman complain about my size.

Not saying I'm a great lover, but I try.

Also for your consideration, I've read that guys with heavy equipment are more likely to have erectile disfunction when they get to, ahem, my age.

luvmy2babiesmuch replied to bob249's response:
i'm a 41 YO female, happily married, and while my husband is above average, he hurts me lots of times: i think your penis is fine, and like everyone elses, you are 90% like other men,, i have never had a too small penis, BUT the large ones make me want to turn and run out the door,, best wishes to you!

jss123 responded:
Your penis size is average. I wouldn't worry about it.
Technique is what counts FAR more.

I also have small testicles, but as long as they work (You get erections, can ejaculate) that is all that counts.
Besides large testicles just get in the way.

I'd rather have an average penis and small testicles than the other way round. I'm sure you (and most men on the board) will agree with me.

If you really are worried about it, go and see your doctor. It won't do any harm and will put your mind at ease. I'm sure (he or she) will tell you what everyone is telling you on the forum.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website