Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ejaculation
Anon_233508 posted:
Is there anyway to increase the amount as a man get older? Im 50 and have no problems with ED at all just wondering about quantity.

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Anon,

While I'm not sure that this is possible, I encourage you to post your question in the Men's Health Community for more insight from our expert and other members.

Best wishes!
Amelia

Anon_233675 responded:
I never understood why people wanted to have more volume, is it a sign of virility? They have some special diet for that, but i forgot what it was. You can also try pills that they advertise I heard they work

source: http://www.genericpharmacy.info

job1961 responded:
Stay well hydrated and there is a supplement called Lecithin if you take for a couple of days before intercourse that helps. Get the 1200 mg if you can and take about 3 a day it wont hurt you. I take them all the time but just not that many everyday. If you are masterbating stop and after 2 days your semen will build up to its max.

job1961 replied to Anon_233675's response:
Men like the way it looks to have a lot also if there is more ejaculate the climax is stronger, longer and feels better.

bogie11 replied to job1961's response:
I have found the opposite to be true. My orgasms are longer and stronger than ever with less and less ejaculate. I'm 87.

fcl replied to bogie11's response:
Not fair, Bogie. Given that practice makes perfect you have an unfair advantage. Now stop bragging.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

longduckdong46 replied to fcl's response:
Yeah bogie stop bragging as FCL stated . In your case practice really does make perfect.
When I grow up I want to be just like you.

anon...I would not be too concerned about the volume either, because in my experience it feels all the same anyway.

bogie11 replied to longduckdong46's response:
I hope that you do. There aren't many places where I can brag, so I take advantage of opportunities like this. It amazes me that it continues.

Helpful Tips

Ways to narrow the vagina
There are 3 ways to narrow the vagina: 1 - the exercise of certain conditions of intercourse: Read more... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website