Skip to content
Too long?
Anon_234984 posted:
My significant other is very, very large and it hurt badly from the first time because of his size. Over time I have adjusted somewhat, but has hit my spine & tailbone (this is not my imagination. I've had three home births and remember feeling the little heads pushing the tailbone on their way out and opening that pelvic arch.... I am a former ballet dancer and am very in tune with my body...) after months of his penis stretching me from inside, he still can't enter completely. Will I ever stretch all the way? Can he do real damage if we continue trying?
Blake_Valentine responded:
Hi. I would say that stretching is not an option since your spine is fixed in place -- and a good thing too. He must be huge. But he doesn't need to stuff himself completely into you to have sex feel wonderful -- my wife can only take 1/2 of me during oral,and yet oral is one of the great sensations in life. You can find lots of info about cock rings on the internet; these can be placed around his penis to limit the depth of his stroke. Good luck!
job1961 responded:
He's probably hitting your cervix which can be very painful. You may have already found out that certain positions work and feel better. More stimulation before intercourse also will help because stimulation causes the cervix to move slightly out of the way so you can accommodate more of his member. A cock ring has already been mentioned they keep him from thrusting too deeply. You may never be able to handle all of him if he is extremely large. I know he probably wants to put it all in, it's not his fault it's the way the male species is wired to place the sperm in just the right place for procreation but, he may have to use caution because sex should be enjoyable for both of you. I hope this helps.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 8 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website