Skip to content
masturbation
Anon_231823 posted:
I've noticed sometimes after some "self" love I am bleeding a little. Any Ideas why? This is not normal after sex with my bf?

BalconyBelle responded:
Are you female? If so, and your solo efforts are making you bleed, are you using your hands? Specifically, inserting your fingers into your vagina, using them to stimulate your clitoris, or another sensitive portion of your gentialia?

If you are...it could be something as simple as your fingernails being too long. If they extend over your fingertips, you might be accidentally scraping yourself while masturbating--and depending on how cought up in the moment you are, you might not notice any pain, discomfort, or blood until later. Try trimming your nails, blunting them by filing, and see if that helps.

sam10600 replied to BalconyBelle's response:
yes- using hands, sometimes toys, how ever in the beginning inserting my fingers... guess time to get a manicure. Thanks had not really considered my nails. Thanks

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website