Skip to content
sex pill questions
Anon_181434 posted:
is there a pill that will make my man really huge permanently?

another question:
can anyone explain why would I like big penises, when i know they hurt really bad?

longduckdong46 responded:
why don't you just buy an extra " huge " dildo to satisfy your pain urge ? He could use it on you.
and negative, there are no magic pills to make him huge permanently.

Best of luck there !

Jeremy3456 responded:
There is no pill that will make a man huge permanently. A man wouldn't want this anyway: there's a condition called priapism, which is an erection lasting more than 4 hours. It can cause permanent harm to the penis.

The reason you like big penises (and many women do) is probably the same as why many men like big breasts. They're a symbol of sexuality and they get our attention and arousal at a visceral, unconscious level. If big breasts are good, then huge breasts are great, right? Well not really, if you ask women with huge breasts: they get in the way and attract too much attention. In fact much of the plastic surgery that's done is for breast reduction surgery.

Women fascinated by penis size make too much fuss out of size. Most sexual sensation is in the outer one-third of the vagina and the vaginal lips, so length wouldn't matter for sensation and could even be a problem. Similarly, girth (diameter) if it's too big could make intercourse difficult and oral sex difficult too. I think it's just the visual stimulation you like, the same as men who like large breasts (and btw not all men do!) The idea of your man being permanently aroused is thrilling but it's not going to happen.

georgiagail replied to Jeremy3456's response:
It's not the women who are "fascinated" by penis size and it's not the women who make "too much fuss" out of such size.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website