Skip to content
IS IT BAD TO HAVE SEX 4 TIMES IN A WEEK,?
KINGJILKISS posted:
I HAVE SEX AT LEAST 4 TIMES IN A WEEK AND AM 26 YEARS DOES IT HAVE ANY HEALTH EFFECT ON ME,,,?? CAN IT AFFECT MY CHANCES OF HAVING BABIES IN THE FUTURE,,? PLEASE I NEED HELP

FCL responded:
Sex, like all forms of exercise, is good for your heart and circulation. Having sex 4 times a week is not going to change anything in your reproductive organs - not for better, not for worse. Why are you worrying about this? It's perfectly normal to have sex 4 times a week (or more ... or less ...).
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

aprilina619 replied to FCL's response:
Wish i was worried about that... what about lack of sex? can that affect someone

bob249 replied to aprilina619's response:
It makes me damned grumpy.

feelingoldlately responded:
Sorry, man, I have really bad news for you.......At your age, that is normal. I would not worry about having kids. Just keep on Pluggin away, and enjoy it. As long as you are able, you are fine.

Good luck. Hope everything comes out OK.

Anon_16867 responded:
damn 4 times a week..why u even need to as that question...some guys lucky tooo get it 4 times a month..i did that when i was ur age ..no questions asked....so enjoy it now ..u will be on the shelf when u get up there in age or even before..they stop after they got u hooked..so knock the btm out of it while u can...

Elle0317 replied to Anon_16867's response:
they stop after they got u hooked...so knock the btm out of it while you can....

With that attitude, it's no wonder you've been put on the shelf...You are talking about making love to another human like that? .....that's disgusting

And BTW the OP is a woman, not a man that you tried to give awful, selfish advise to.

KINGJILKISS replied to feelingoldlately's response:
GUES THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT RYT

KINGJILKISS replied to Anon_16867's response:
I REALLY DONT GET U

KINGJILKISS replied to FCL's response:
THANX FCL

Anon_16867 replied to Elle0317's response:
what dont some ppl understand...women stop having sex after they get the man they want..more women stop having sex after some period of time...my s/o and i used to have it alot when we got together but over some time she slowing down with little or no sex all now..maybe 1 time every 2 weeks ..and i am the one that always have to start it...

sarahogan replied to Anon_16867's response:
Not all women don't stop having sex after they get the man they want, probably not even most women, and I'm very sorry that you think that all women are like that, cause believe me, they're not. I enjoy having sex with my husband and wish we would have more. My sex drive is much higher than his and I would love it if we had sex 4 times a week or more, but unfortunately, our mismatched work schedules don't allow for that much.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website