Skip to content
I do enemas and anal pentration and ive had severe abdominal pain afterwards on the left lower side? What is happening this been for years :(
Eugene1984 posted:
I do enemas for constapation and to where its not dirty for anal penetration . I have used lotion in water&shampoo in water as enema but thats it . I have used fingers 3to4 with anal penetration.i wanna know can this cause severe abdominal pain afterwards

fcl responded:
Does your doctor know that you regularly use enemas for constipation? Regular use of these can cause your intestinal muscles to stop working ... They can also damage internal tissue and cause bleeding... Given that you're having sever pain afterwards and that pain is a warning sign and should never be ignored, I think you should stop using them and consult a doctor immediately.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

chip8970 replied to fcl's response:
You really need to get your facts straight! There is nothing harmfull in doing enemas. I have been doing enemas 3 times a week for 28 years! and it does not! weaken intestinal muscles or make you to where you cant have a regular BM. In between days I don't use enemas I have very normal BM's I do however reccomend using at least 2 qt or more water using less will cause an enlarged rectum and not do much to completely fill your colon. And thats the key to fill yourself to your capacity. FYI I have IBS but even if I didn't I would still use enemas I have been sick to speak of in those 28 years and I truley believe alot of it has to do with the fact I do regular enemas

elle0317 replied to chip8970's response:
Chip8970: FCL said it 'can' cause damage, not 'will'. Not all people have the same reactions to enemas as you do.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website