Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Can enemas or anal penetration cause severe abs pain?PLEASE HELP ME
    Eugene1984 posted:
    I do enemas and anal penetration and have severe abdomin pain that last for a week.Enema with water and lotion or soap.sometimes pain happens without this not often scared and i feel horrible pain in left lower/middle abs.please help me please
    FCL responded:
    As I said in my other post, pain (any pain, let alone sever pain) is a sign that something is wrong. Do not ignore that. Please see your doctor immediately.
    There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.
    bdjdfofmem responded:
    It sounds like you are not letting all the water out.After you have filled your self with water you should massage your belly and let the water and anything else exit your body.Useing soap is ok as long as you wash it out.Give yourself more time to let the water out.

    Helpful Tips

    wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website