Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Females - Orgasm during First Intercourse?
    bob249 posted:
    Curious - and totals could provide useful information for guys.
    Did you have orgasm(s) when you gave up virginity?
    If so, please add comment regarding foreplay, etc.

Take the Poll

Did you have orgasm(s) during your first intercourse?
    • Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
    • Yes - Multiple
    vote
    View Poll Results

bob249 responded:
    Interesting ...

Poll available for a day and NO response ...

Is there a message?

Expert opinion requested.

Elle0317 replied to bob249's response:
    Actually you have 6 responses. Click the view results button to see.

bob249 replied to Elle0317's response:
    Thanks.

The first poll I've initiated, didn't know how it worked, blah, blah, blah.

Figures - takes a woman to show a man how it works.

EliseJ_02 responded:
    You created the poll!!!

I was to anxious and excited to say yes that I didn't notice the yes multiple option until after. It was my s.o. and my first time and it was fantastic. It was one of our fantasies "Love in the Wild". There wasn't much foreplay it was one of our silent moments where we just stare into each others eyes until one of us laugh or says what. We were already laying on a blanket looking at the stars and at the same time we said I love you. There was lots of kissing and biting and grabbing then he got the other blaket and took off my shirt and bra. He kissed my chest, licked my nipples, and kissed down my stomach then took down my pants and gave me oral. Right before I was going to orgasm for the second time he stopped and put on a condom and kissed me as he gently pushed in. I orgasmed after a couple of strokes then again right before he pulled out to.

So a total of three, two from actual penetration

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website