Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Orgasm problems...of a different sort
    mrfluffypants posted:
    I am a female and I orgasm very easily. Dont get me wrong, this is awesome, but it makes things really difficult for my boyfriend. After about 15-20 minutes, I have orgasmed so many times that my vagina just locks up. This makes it really uncomfortable for my partner, who usually gives up before he reaches orgasm. We have a great relationship, and he still enjoys the sex, but I want to make it better for him. Does anyone know any ways to make me orgasm less easily?
    BalconyBelle responded: could look into tantric sex. I've heard it works for some people. Alternatively, if your guy likes oral, and you like giving it to him, you could indulge in some foreplay to get you in the mood & lubed, then focus on him. When he's close to orgasm, go for vaginal sex. That way, hopefully both of you will get to climax, and neither is left unsatisfied.

    Helpful Tips

    Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
    Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    6 of 9 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website