Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Orgasm problems...of a different sort
mrfluffypants posted:
I am a female and I orgasm very easily. Dont get me wrong, this is awesome, but it makes things really difficult for my boyfriend. After about 15-20 minutes, I have orgasmed so many times that my vagina just locks up. This makes it really uncomfortable for my partner, who usually gives up before he reaches orgasm. We have a great relationship, and he still enjoys the sex, but I want to make it better for him. Does anyone know any ways to make me orgasm less easily?

BalconyBelle responded:
Well...you could look into tantric sex. I've heard it works for some people. Alternatively, if your guy likes oral, and you like giving it to him, you could indulge in some foreplay to get you in the mood & lubed, then focus on him. When he's close to orgasm, go for vaginal sex. That way, hopefully both of you will get to climax, and neither is left unsatisfied.
http://erynlockhart.wordpress.com

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website