Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Solutions to oral problems
callig4567 posted:
My sister in law is now married six months and they're starting to explore new things in the bedroom. He's hinting at oral sex and just talking about it and waving the old penis about gets him all randy and close to the edge. She's was not too sure. So I had her over to the house, we cracked open a bottle of wine and discussed it. She had an issue with taste (although she's never had it in her mouth) so I'd bought a supply of flavored condoms. Problem solved. She's worried she'd gag or embarrass herself by poor technique. So ... I'd let about 10 inches of kielbasa come to room temperature and slipped the flavored condoms over it. Then she practiced. Apparently the role playing worked. She's not crazy about it but can do it without a big issue. If this helps ...

bob249 responded:
Useful idea!

What did you do with the cherry flavored kielbasa?

Helpful Tips

FIRST TIME
I have been dating someone for around 10 months and he told me he like to talk dirty while having sex, this is my first time talking dirty ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website