Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Solutions to oral problems
    callig4567 posted:
    My sister in law is now married six months and they're starting to explore new things in the bedroom. He's hinting at oral sex and just talking about it and waving the old penis about gets him all randy and close to the edge. She's was not too sure. So I had her over to the house, we cracked open a bottle of wine and discussed it. She had an issue with taste (although she's never had it in her mouth) so I'd bought a supply of flavored condoms. Problem solved. She's worried she'd gag or embarrass herself by poor technique. So ... I'd let about 10 inches of kielbasa come to room temperature and slipped the flavored condoms over it. Then she practiced. Apparently the role playing worked. She's not crazy about it but can do it without a big issue. If this helps ...
    bob249 responded:
    Useful idea!

    What did you do with the cherry flavored kielbasa?

    Helpful Tips

    Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
    Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    6 of 9 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website