Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I would like to look more like a woman! (since i am)
An_241288 posted:
I am now 21 years old and i have never really developed hips, i have small breasts broad shoulders and a seriously abnormal sex drive. I'm a dude! but no really im not I also miss my period for looooong periods of time like months without one and im not pregnant i even get blood tests to verify the negative pregnancy tests just to make sure. Do i have a hormone deficiency or am i just weird looking? It's pretty embarrassing.

BalconyBelle responded:
Hormonal imbalance might explain the unusual length of time between periods--so could being extremely physically active or stressed. I'd recommend caution before believing you have an abnormal sex-drive--some people have very high drives, some people have very low drives, and some people are wired for more fetish/exotic behaviors before their drive kicks in--no matter where you fall in the spectrum, it's generally completely natural.

If you do have a hormonal imbalance, medication may help regulate your periods, though I wouldn't expect it to do anything in regards to giving you a more feminine appearance. It sounds like you're genetically built to have a more willowy, lithesome frame, instead of being full-figured, and there's nothing wrong with that.

You can dress to flatter the figure you have, and the right clothes & accessories (and makeup) will go a long way towards projecting a more feminine you. From what you've described, I don't think you're weird looking (actually, I don't really think anyone's weird looking unless they've had too much plastic surgery, or a botched procedure). It just sounds like you're not built like a playboy bunny or Victoria Secret model, and that's fine.
http://erynlockhart.wordpress.com

Helpful Tips

FIRST TIME
I have been dating someone for around 10 months and he told me he like to talk dirty while having sex, this is my first time talking dirty ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website