Skip to content
I would like to look more like a woman! (since i am)
An_241288 posted:
I am now 21 years old and i have never really developed hips, i have small breasts broad shoulders and a seriously abnormal sex drive. I'm a dude! but no really im not I also miss my period for looooong periods of time like months without one and im not pregnant i even get blood tests to verify the negative pregnancy tests just to make sure. Do i have a hormone deficiency or am i just weird looking? It's pretty embarrassing.
BalconyBelle responded:
Hormonal imbalance might explain the unusual length of time between periods--so could being extremely physically active or stressed. I'd recommend caution before believing you have an abnormal sex-drive--some people have very high drives, some people have very low drives, and some people are wired for more fetish/exotic behaviors before their drive kicks in--no matter where you fall in the spectrum, it's generally completely natural.

If you do have a hormonal imbalance, medication may help regulate your periods, though I wouldn't expect it to do anything in regards to giving you a more feminine appearance. It sounds like you're genetically built to have a more willowy, lithesome frame, instead of being full-figured, and there's nothing wrong with that.

You can dress to flatter the figure you have, and the right clothes & accessories (and makeup) will go a long way towards projecting a more feminine you. From what you've described, I don't think you're weird looking (actually, I don't really think anyone's weird looking unless they've had too much plastic surgery, or a botched procedure). It just sounds like you're not built like a playboy bunny or Victoria Secret model, and that's fine.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website