Skip to content
Help!! I need sex , I am frustrated!!
jonlor posted:
I am a male and 67 years of age and very healthy, my wife has had a hip replacement which went wrong, she also has back pain, she has a lot of pain when she tries to open her legs for sex, it has been 7 months since I have had sex with her, and I have to masturbate!! but I am sick of masturbating and want sex with her!! she told me she is not interested in sex any more because of her constant pain, she told me that she doesn't mind if I have a girlfriend, what do you think? please help me its a big decision to make!!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

rhondamay responded:
My sympathy is with your wife. You may want sex but you don't need sex. Your wife is in pain and it is understandable that she does not want sex. What happened to for better or worse in sickness and in health?

Anon_153966 responded:
If she's really open to that I say go for it!

rest2010 replied to Anon_153966's response:
Where is the love for your wife if you do 'go for it.' She is probably saying the 'go ahead' to you but hopes you will remember your vow to her as her husband. A suggestion is to change sex position from missionary and lie behind her. A pillow between her legs and go slowly, plenty of lube and be considerate of her.

jonlor replied to rest2010's response:
Thank you, I have tried that way with some success, but I haven't used a pillow, I will try the pillow and plenty of lube, and I will go slow.

hairyd replied to jonlor's response:
Jonlor, CALL THE DOCTOR or you calling yet???? First see a doctor .....what can be done NOW to correct her hip replacement which went wrong, and also her back pain.If she has a lot of pain when she tries to open her legs; they should remain closed. Have you tried to enter her vaginal from the rear or another position. Do not be a dumb ass if your penis hurt to have sex. You would seek help.

Hump the pilow until you get treatment for your wife. At 67 the "69" would be great position. Do not waste your wife's money on another female, but spend it with a good doctor for treatments.
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

dfgbull replied to rhondamay's response:
This may offend some of you women BUT, To a man sex is a need!!!! No, he will not die without it but sex is as much of an emotional need to a man as conversation is to a woman. If he said "she doesn't need me to talk to her" what would happen to her feelings for him? Yes her pain is a real issue and sex may not be possible but to dismiss his need so easily shows a lack of sensitivity toward men.

bob249 replied to dfgbull's response:
The wife has been married to a control freak for how many years and she is taking a stand. She's cooked, cleaned, run the household and taken care of his every need.

Now that she has a Very significant need, and he doesn't care, she's just had enough.

I doubt she does care if he has a girlfriend.

There must be a woman out there, somewhere, who will put up with him ...

dfgbull replied to bob249's response:
You must have ESP if you can tell that this man is a control freak. I also wonder how you know she has cooked, cleaned etc. from what was posted. I also stated that the pain was a real issue and maybe sex was not possible at this time. Get off your high horse and at least read the posts before you reply and reply to what is written and not what you assume.

bob249 replied to dfgbull's response:
Right!

So why don't you introduce him to your sister?

dfgbull replied to bob249's response:
If I knew who he is and had a sister I just might

JennyGarn replied to dfgbull's response:
It seems unfair and sad that one partner is not getting physical intimacy because the other is incapable of feeling pleasure due to injury. But this partner is not 24 years old, but over 65. If you do not feel any sense of disrespect or "cheating" if you go grab a mistress or prostitute, then what you have with your partner is not a very deep emotional form of love. That is a problem.

rhondamay replied to dfgbull's response:
dfgbull, you are correct in the fact that I am not sensitive to men that show no respect for their wives or their wedding vows or those who act as their apologists. I also have similar lack of sensitivity to wives who act in the same manner. A person's true character reveals itself in times of adversity. It's easy to be noble in good times.

dfgbull replied to rhondamay's response:
If my reply sounded like an apologist I missed the mark. I do not support adultery in any form. My only point was to say that to a man sex IS a very real need. I also noted that with her health issues intercourse may not be possible. What I think should happen is for both of them to realize that some adjustments may be needed (e.g. handjobs, blow jobs or getting creative). We all respond through the filter of our own experiences, and I know firsthand the emotional damage sexual frustration causes a man.

rhondamay replied to dfgbull's response:
Fair enough. Have a happy new year!

Rhonda

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website