Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
why does it feel different
niknkat posted:
So about 6 months ago my boyfriend of 6 years went to jail, he was there for about 5 months. I did not cheat on him nor did the thought cross my mind. When he got out and we had sex for the first time, he told me it felt looser than he remembered. I told him Im not really sure why it would feel like that. He exclaims its because I cheated on him. There is no possible way that happened, so why would it feel different now? And it still feels looser to him even a month later, could it be a change in my body? Im 35 and I have 1 kid. Please help me with this confusion.

georgiagail responded:
Perhaps he assumed you felt looser because it was different than the sexual contact he might have experienced while in jail.

It's ironic that this jailbird is now assuming that you cheated while he was in the hoosegow. One can imagine he should be eternally grateful you bothered to continue a relationship with an ex-con.

Gail

J5DC2 replied to georgiagail's response:
I agree with what Gail said. Additionally, most likely, he is a control freak and wants you to admit to sometjing you didn't do. This is a way to manipulate you. And yes, why are you stil with him?

An_242149 replied to J5DC2's response:
Excuse me for being so blunt. While in jail he probably poked a few behinds. That hole is most definitely tighter than a vagina. I think this guy is a jerk. I hope you realize you deserve someone who will treat you better and go after it

Helpful Tips

Signs and symptoms of compulsive sexual behavior
Having multiple sexual partners or extramarital affairs. Read more.... ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website