Skip to content
Serious problem
An_242137 posted:
I have a dilemma.
I am 58 years old and I am with a woman that is 63 years old.
In my lifetime, I have had the pleasurable experience of enjoying quite a few women but this one is the most sensual woman of all time. We have been making love now for about 6 months at least twice a week. Not bad for two old people huh?
The problem came up today that is very interesting. She has never nor does she ever want to masterbate alone or while with me. Today she wanted me to squeeze her clitoris. She kept telling me to squeeze harder, then harder until she finally got off. I am a very gentle, romantic person in bed and I have never caused pain to a woman in any form. I have never come close to anything like this. I am afraid that I am going to hurt her. Worse yet - hurt her permanently. Is there any chance of this happening? I will say this… she is the first woman I have ever had that screams while having an orgasm. She told me that she had never felt orgasms from oral sex like I have given her. Oral I am very well versed in but this other thing — well… it scares me.
I have never hurt a woman in my life and I don't want to start.
I need answers that are professional - please!

fcl responded:
We all have different levels of sensitivity. Trust me - if she asked you to do this and it hurt her she would tell you when to stop. Be happy that she is willing to share with you what she likes (and doesn't expect you to be a mind reader ). Look at it from a different point of view - she isn't asking you to hurt her, she's asking you to give her pleasure.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

dfgbull responded:
Pain and Pleasure are very close. What one person calls pain another enjoys. Don't be afraid - she will let you know if it is painful to her.

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website