Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Hard then soft
DJAA1953 posted:
I am in my late 50's and I have a problem of getting a great erection that lasts for about a few minutes and says goodbye and leaves us both hanging. We have a great sex life anywhere from once or twice a week. I can get her off but I only get off about 1-2 a month - max. I have tried ED meds and of different strengths but the results are the same.

Take the Poll

How is your sex life after 55 years old?
  • Fantastic (More than once a week)
  • Great (About once a week)
  • Good (About once every other week)
  • Fair (About once a month)
  • Poor (Every 6 months or so)
View Poll Results
Retiredin2000 responded:
You could very well be low "T". I am in my upper 60's and am getting treatment for low "T" and the results are great. The doctor put my "T" up to where it was in my 30's and my desire and performance is at that level too. My wife loves it.
Torcal responded:
Have your Testosterone level checked before you take amy drugs. "Low T" is an advertising slogan. They real T level can be checked by a simple blood test. Mine is at a very homal and healthy level and I have your problem too. It's part of growing older.

I do know that a cock ring works. It is a round rubber band that looks like an o-ring gasket. They come in all sizes and styles to fit your anatomy. When your erection becomes very hard slip the ring around the base of your penis. The constriction will not allow the blood to flow out of your penis until you release the ring. In the meantime you and yours can have a lot of sexual pleasure. They are sold at sex shops, but if you don't want to be seen in one Google "sex toys" and you will discover a whole new world.

Helpful Tips

Sex relation issue
I doing daily sex with my wife .But just 5 minutes only continue in sex after my cock drop the liquid any boady tell me any solution i ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website