Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
embarising first time with girlfriend
An_242352 posted:
Hello i am a 21 year old virgin and me and my virgin girlfriend recently decided to have sex and she talked about it for hours making me nervous cause it was my first time and when i got the condom on after we were all hot and heavy making out and tried to penitrate i came before i could even penitrate and get inside her vagin. And we havent been alone with time to try again so i have been practicing by masterbating into a condom and it seems that when i were a condom i seem to cum faster masterbating than when im masterbating without one. so i am just wondering if i could have some advice for the next time we try to have sex that i can penitrate her and not cum before we have sex.

Anon_125014 responded:
I'd definitely suggest you masturbate before having sex. It will probably help you last longer and not be so quick off the mark. Also--if you make sure she climaxes before going for vaginal sex, she's much less likely to care how long you last.

Lasting longer during sex takes practice, so foreplay and oral sex will be extremely important. As long as you leave your partner satisfied, the duration of penetration won't matter as much; and the more often you're together, the better your control over lasting longer will become.

Anon_6207 responded:
I think you got so worked up talking about it for hours you just came quickly because of it. The first time I had sex I lasted less than two minutes (I was way too excited and nervous) so you arent unique. After a few attempts at it you'll be a lot better at it.

Definitely masturbate before sex. It will take the edge off.
Practice this by masturbating and then masturbating again and you will see that you will last much longer the second time.
You might need to wait a few minutes to recover after the first orgasm. Every man is different.

There are also condoms designed to make you last longer. Some are less sensitive than others. It might be worth trying out a few varieties when masturbating to see which one works for you.

Good luck !

dfgbull responded:
Anon_125014 give some good advise however I would add that you should masturbate at least an hour or two before you expect to have sex.

Marky46975 replied to dfgbull's response:
There's nothing that I can add to the good advice you have already received... Except to tell you that my first time,,,, years ago,,, I popped while putting the condom ON....

Helpful Tips

pain having sex
Try putting a pillow under your hips. Lubricate is important. Good luck More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website