Skip to content
A little advice...
Vikkivik624 posted:
I have no idea who to turn to or if this is something I need to even worry about. Ive noticed even since I was young that when I have an orgasm I get intense petechiae all over my face and next. The more incredible and intense the orgasm is, the more prevalent they are. What can this be an indication of? I have had blood work done in the past and there was never any mention of any clotting disorders or anything like that. I also tend to get them when I am exerting myself like when vomiting hard or what not.
I have no idea if this is something that I should be concerned about or not. I mean is it possible that I could have such an intense orgasm one day that I pop a blood vessel somewhere vital like my brain?
Im a little nervous. Trust me, if you saw my face right now, I look like I have chicken pox of something.
So someone out there? Please answer...
Thanks

dfgbull responded:
It is most likely not serious but you should discuss it with your Dr. to make sure.

Helpful Tips

Premature ejaculation- helpful hintsExpert
Several things that can help Condoms with benzocaine. This is similar to medicine the dentist use for numbing. It is at a lower dose and ... More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website