Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Describe your SO?.
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
How would you describe your SO to others? Describe them to us.
Inside and out....
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

wonderingaboutthis responded:
By "inside" I hope you mean "as a person", and not a detailed description of her internal lady parts (j/k Chrissy)

Wow - she's the love of my life, intelligent, totally devoted to our marriage, relationship, and happiness. She works full time in a conservative corporate environment, interacting with the public and important clients, and as such is extremely polite, courteous, and very much a lady. Her co-workers all respect and admire her, and she does an excellent job at her profession. I've never heard her curse oustide our home, and on the rare occasions she lets one fly at home, it sounds strange coming from her. She's my rock, an inspiration to me, and to this day I openly admit I'm way out of my league with a woman like her.

She's pretty, slim and trim, takes great care of herself, and is still as sexy (no, sexier) as the day I met her 31 years ago. And when the bedroom doors close, she changes instantly from the lady in the paragraph above to an avid afficianado of all things erotic and sexual. I often catch myself thinking "If those people she works with knew any of this......"

Sounds like I'm overdoing this, but it's all true, I'm the luckiest guy alive.... I couldn't live without her.

Anon_128523 replied to wonderingaboutthis's response:
I'm confused, you're describing a woman but I thought you were a woman, not a man. Am I thinking of someone else?

shelbyray69 responded:
My man is my picture perfect guy. He's caring, sweet, hilarious, sarcastic, cocky, fun to be around, and an animal lover. He's never quick to judge and is very forgiving and open minded .

On the outside he's even better!!! He's tall, slightly husky, covered in chest hair (which I NEVER thought would turn me on until I met him!) and tattoos. He has 2 full sleeves, gauged ears, a lip ring, and a special piercing just for me he's not too long but just thick enough and his smile is his money maker! He's the best thing I could ask for!!

rhondamay responded:
My guy is the love of my life, my best friend, the father of my two kids and my lover. I was 18 and he was 21 when we married. We were both alienated from our families and sort of grew up together and this "us against the world" mentality seemed to create a trust and love that I think strengthened our marriage. In our early years we struggled financially and could load all our possessions in the backseat of a 1969 Plymouth, which made moving simple, but we were happy and so much in love.

My guy still turns me on and our love has grown stronger throughout the 34 years we have been married. He is a wonderful father and grandfather and treats me like a princess or queen or some kind of royalty. We have faced life's challenges together and somehow endured. We both have worked hard at our marriage and so far no issues, serious or petty, have come close to derailing us. Our life is good. I have no complaints.

Rhonda

wonderingaboutthis replied to Anon_128523's response:
171 posts over the last 6-8 months, my wife posts ONE time on my account asking a question, and people think I'm a woman. Always the "anonymous" ones.

Your original screen name wasn't Jeremy, was it?

3point14 responded:
M is my soulmate. He's tall, broad-shouldered, dark haired and blue-eyed. He's a little husky, a little furry, and his arms were made to hug.

He's extremely quick-witted, extremely patient, extremely caring and loves his (and my) family. He's smart, slightly arrogant, and ambitious. He always does his best to do well, and can take instruction.

He can't sing worth a damn hahaha and he likes to play video games and he's a good cook. He's the most pragmatic, supportive, silly, sensual man I could ever ask for. He taught me how to cuddle, and really how to love in a healthy way.

queston responded:
I just want to say that I really envy all of you who have such overwhelmingly positive images of your SOs. I started to think about how I might answer this question, and about the first 10 things that popped into my head were negative.

We've been married almost 25 years and have been through some pretty tough times in the last 6-7 of them. Things have improved a lot but this little exercise makes it clear to me that we still have a long way to go.

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to wonderingaboutthis's response:
You know Wondering, I was going to say "and keep it clean" in my orignial post. LOL!

I love all you had to say, now I'm wondering what my husband would say about me. I hope he thinks half of what you think about your wife.
Lovely, and thank you for sharing.
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

Helpful Tips

Ways to narrow the vagina
There are 3 ways to narrow the vagina: 1 - the exercise of certain conditions of intercourse: Read more... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website