Skip to content
An_242963 posted:

I had a question about an irratation that has occured on the inside skin of my penis. I'm uncircumcized although I always clean it and came back from the doctors with nothing. I dont know what this could be? any ideas or tips I coudl do? It would be greatly appricaited.
dfgbull responded:
You need to describe "irritation" more completely. The skin under your foreskin is VERY sensitive and as such is easily irritated. This may be all that's happening if the irritation is mild.
GeorgeCaztanza replied to dfgbull's response:
By irritation I mean a little reddish, some spots that are red but they have been going a way just a bit. Still though it is itchy and I have been trying to wash it. What could that mean?
fcl replied to GeorgeCaztanza's response:
You might have a yeast infection. Buy one of the OTC creams for women and use it.

You might also be having an allergic reaction to a change in detergent or soap. Tried anything new recently?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website