Can a girls vagina loosen with out sex? PLEASE ANSWER seriously
An_243165 posted:
Ok, I really don't want to get blasted with bull SH!T comments.. I'm dead serious when I ask this question... Can a girl's vagina get loose with out having sex or using a dildo/vibrator? I've been dating a girl for 1.5 years and her vagina usually feels tight, and all of the sudden the last time I had sex with her, it was unusually loose... Never felt that loose before, even before she was very wet.. Her lips also look bigger and more strung out... I know she doesn't masturbate using dildo's or vibrators and she only massages the outside of her clit to cum.. Now, she lives 4 hours away and we see each other once a month.. Any suggestions? causes? I have a 7.25" pretty thick member so I know it's not the fact it's small.. but why could it feel more loose? and why could her lips become more dangly? She's not the type of girl you suspect of cheating, and has only had sex with 8 guys including me.. Before me she didn't have sex for a year.. So?.. please let me know what you think!!!!

elle0317 responded:
The more aroused a woman is the looser she will feel and yes her vaginal lips to get bigger/swollen with arousal. Us woman are never the same all the time, we have a menstral cycle too that plays into this. If she is near ovulation she will produce more juices, which can make her feel looser too.

fcl responded:
In addition to what PP said, do not forget that a man's erection can vary too.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

bob249 responded:
Seeing someone once a month is more of a friends with benefits than a relationship.

Why not move closer ... or find someone nearby so you won't have doubts?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If anything a woman's vagina will usually seem tighter if she goes without any type of penetration.

elle0317 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Really? Because I find if I haven't had sex for a few weeks, then I'm more excited and aroused which in turn causes me to be more wet. More wet = looser feel.

fcl replied to elle0317's response:
Same here.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

hairyd replied to fcl's response:
An, you may not want my comment. But if you only see the girl one day in ONE MONTH. I would think if your a healthy male must of this time your having sex. Why give her vaginal a full physical exam.
Enjoy the sex you know she is not a virgin. Eight men may be 800 males. Until your married to her you should be not be questioning her actives.
What are you doing the other 29 days? Just like you. She can not measure, feel or look at your penis. To know if you
have been a male hoe!!!
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

lacyolker responded:
my girl almost got left for that reason, it was nothing?

georgiagail replied to lacyolker's response:
You seriously thought of dumping her because of this?

Gail

dfromspencer replied to lacyolker's response:
Yer a dofuss!!!!

A real man would never even think of that!!!