Skip to content
What You Want and What You Get
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
How often do you want sex? How often do you get it?
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

MarriedCG responded:
I would like to share sex with my wife maybe a couple of times a week, but on average it happenes once every 2 to 3 months.

Noscreennam responded:
Ditto marriedcg's reply. Plus, it'd be nice if my wife didn't have to be tipsy first. Nothing against alcohol, but i don't think i'm asking too much wanting her to also want me when she's sober.

wonderingaboutthis responded:
I would like to have sex with my wife 4-5 times a week. She would like the same thing, but work (we both work 6 days a week) has us both so tired at the end of the day that usually sex is a Sunday early afternoon pleasure, once a week. Our desires are very closely matched, but in fluences from outside our marriage keep our liaisons fewer and further between than we both wish for.

Anon_16867 responded:
want to be having sex now instead of being on here answering this question but i dont get it about once a month if i am lucky..when gf goes to bed she is asleep in about 5 minutes..guess it has been about a month and a half now..bad thing is i only see her on weekends...we cant even have pillow talk any more ..when we first got together we had reg sex great oral sex,and it went on farther we stop having it ..

Anon_125014 replied to Anon_16867's response:
I'm the next step down from nympho...I'd like to have it every day, multiple times a day--but right now I'm in a long distance relationship and I won't get to be with my SO for another 6 months. It's not just the distance, either...I wanted it that often when he was here, too (luckily, his drive is similar, and his desire to please makes up for any gaps).

I'll be 8 months celibate before this is over, and it sucks.

queston responded:
My preference would be about 3-5 times a week. I actually get it about 3-5 times a month.

dharmadan responded:
4-6 times a week. Married for 24 years! And it gets better and better!

Anon_16867 replied to Anon_125014's response:
wow ..sounds hot ..8 months with no sex..i went thru that after i got divorced..after the super bowl i was the big winner with some good sex..

Jade2012 responded:
Lately, its been averaging once a week. I would like it to be more often but it seems like life is just busy & by the time we get to bed at night which is usually later than we want, we're both asleep pretty quickly. During the day, its difficult to find a private spot when the kids are around. I'm probably more to blame than he is when it comes to initiating - I feel so tired most of the time. I know I can do better & I know that I should - life is too short to use being tired for an excuse!

kanein responded:
I want it every day. Unfortunately I get it about 3 times a month.

Jared233331 responded:
With two kids now (1 4 months and one two years) and being married for 4 years, I'm down to twice a year. I would rather have twice a day.

An_243509 responded:
If I'm luck I may have sex with my wife once a week. Would like in twice, but life has a way of interfering. Don't know a way to make her more interested in it.

osprey10 replied to MarriedCG's response:
That's tough I hope things get better

gypsypitcrew responded:
I want sex nearly every day. I am 52 years old and my husband of 2 years says he finds me very attractive. He's loving and affectionate, and has never been able to maintain an erection and refuses to see a doctor about it. It's really having a negative impact on our marriage.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website