Skip to content
Anyone have tips on giving him awesome oral sex?
An_243287 posted:
When I was in my early 20s I was in a relationship with a guy who I now realize was a VERY self-centered person. He wanted oral sex all the time & although I worked hard at it, according to him I just wasn't good at it. Because of that, I've always shyed away from giving oral sex to a man. Even now with my husband, I don't do it very much & I feel like I should because he is so dedicated to pleasing me orally. He says it doesn't matter to him, but I think it really does & he's just not saying anything & because he acts like its no big deal, I feel like my technique just doesn't do it for him or something.

Does anyone have any special tips on giving a blowjob? Any sure techniques that would have him asking for more? Like how should I start out? In a particular spot?

fcl responded:
Here's a link to a great site that can help you. The most importatn thing to remember is not to move on to the advanced section until you have perfectly mastered the basics.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/pm_fellatio.shtml
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Jade2012 replied to fcl's response:
Thank you for the link. I've been checking it out & there's some useful information.

dfgbull responded:
From a man; most men would say any oral is good. To be entirely serious here, only your husband can tell you how to give good oral. Every man is at least a little different and what is "good" to one may miss the mark for another. Ask HIM to teach you what is good to him.

Anon_182844 replied to fcl's response:
Kinda have to go along with what dfgbull posted. It sounds like you don't have a problem talking to him about it Not only that, I'm not so sure what the rules are for this board as far as what you can post. I would like to mention one thing ..... sugar free popsicles. Once you get comfortable with some techniques bring these into the picture. Sugar free isn't sticky.

Imo, women who really don't like going down on their man will not be good at it. You have to like it to be good at it and not just go through the motions. I feel I'm lucky b/c I do love it.

I'm gonna check some of the other posts here to see what others have written and how others have worded things. Don't want to break any rules here. I'd love to tell you the things that drive my husband crazy.

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website