Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Premature ejaculation only in the morning
singlefather39 posted:
Ok, I am 39 and I can last a good 30-45 minutes with intercourse at night or even during the day. However it's been a huge difference if I have sex in the morning. I am lucky to last 5 minutes in the morning when still in bed.

I really would love to know why this happens.

hairyd responded:
S father39,
The level of testosterone is the highest in the morning. Therefore enjoyed the 5 minutes. Then use your tongue. Most men are able to have intercourse a second time after ejection in the am.
Around age 40, the testosterone level will gradually becomes less. Then you penis should able to enjoy longer sex times in the am.
Sex to start the day is the GREATEST for a single or married father.
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

singlefather39 replied to hairyd's response:
So it's the testosterone level then and it's something I can't help. I was always like WTH but I am glad to see it's something I can't help LOL.

j5dc2 replied to singlefather39's response:
As HairyD explained, this has to do with the level of testosterone in the morning being at the highest level and there is nothing you can do about it. I am in my late 40s and I am still the same way as you, I can't last long in the morning, but at night I can go for 30 or 40 minutes.

Also, at night I can go for a second one, but not in the morning. I would think this is because of the level of testosterone being higher in the morning that the urge to relieve is greater therefore when done I just want to goback to sleep. At night many times as my wife completes one O I would be completing my second one, so it works well for both of us. Mornings would be only for my sake as I would be done in no time and I would say to her "sorry honey I didn't even give you time to warm up" and she'll say "I'll get you tonight"

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website