Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tuesday Talk! Rip Your Clothes Off Sex
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Have you ever had "rip your clothes off, I can't wait another second" sex? Has it lead you to have sex in places you never thought you would? What has been your experience? Or is that only on TV?

Please keep it as Community friendly as you can.
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

Funkibeat9 responded:
The first time I had sex with my current boyfriend was in the parking lot of the bar that they had just finished playing a gig at. It was fun. I've had sex at the beach, in cars, on cars, in parks, in mall parking lots, on a bench by a lake... some were planned, some weren't. In the heat of passion, at that point, where you are doesn't matter. And the thrill of maybe getting caught only makes it better.

sarahogan responded:
Yes, I have. Most recently it was when I had an unexpected day off and after dropping my son off at school, I came home and jumped my husband. But, we have had times when we've been driving somewhere and have to find a dark, remote location and just go at it.

An_240941 responded:
Every weekend. My husband drives truck over the road for a living & is only home on the weekends (well most weekends). So every weekend we he gets home it's that way. We have the most romantic & passionate, exciting sex. Love It! Sex in strange places? When I was younger I was kind of an exhibitionist & enjoyed having sex in places where I could get caught. My husband & I use to go park by the airport (they have this area where you can park your car & sit & watch the planes coming & going) & we use to go there a lot at night (so did a lot of other people) & once we were leaving a bar & just got going in our car & a cop pulled in behind us (thankfully he didn't see anything or just didn't care).

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website