Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    What do you do when your in a commited relationship or marriage and your not satisfied sexually? I was asked this and this was my response
    JackTripper posted:
    I am currently in a commited relationship and have known my sig other for almost ten years but only dated for 5 total off and on. Now we have kids together and are soon to be married. Although this was the one for me i still felt like our relationship needed an added spice or boost in the sex department. The only way to stay sane and not step outside the box was to keep focus and try to spice it up on my own with flowers and rosepedals in the tub the whole shabang..Its up to you to make a relationship last once you two are on the same level..She then caught on to the fire that we were missing and immediately began to change each situation is different..what would you do?
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 18 found this helpful

    Helpful Tips

    Can a female get something from a man with Epididymitis? More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website