Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
cumming easily
Adamwinter posted:
am aroused easily and always have a hard on while playing around with my gf.the issue is that i feel satisfied easily and nearly cum at the begining of intercourse and hence loose it until i feel aroused again and then works fine,it is the time between both that i feel helpless ,how can i control myself from coming easily.
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Anon_46701 responded:
A man needs to stop thinking of his own arousal and think about something else, or how he is trying to please his partner. Sometimes withdrawing and teasing yourself and starting again to build up the sensations. I'm not sure but I think there might be some type of prolonging cream or gel to use on the penis Try asking your doctor thats what they are there for and they won't laugh but try to be helpful.

dfromspencer responded:
The other responder has it right! You can go to your doctor, and tell him your problem, and no, he will NOT laugh at you!!! Or, you could do something like masturbate prior to seeing your G.F., do it at least one hour prior?!

One thing you need to do, and if you really like this G.F., then ask her to help you! You need to communicate your sexual desires, and so does she! Do this outside the bedroom!!! Every relationship needs to have good communication to be healthy, and lasting!

You know what??? I'll bet your G.F. would be very pleased to help you?! Most women want a partner that can take care of his lady! The best way to do that, is to ask her what she likes, then you concentrate on that/her, then worry about you!!!

Hope this helps, good luck!!!

Dennis

kramer1961 responded:
The short answer: be a gentleman; ladies first.
Going to the doctor is fine I suppose, but this isn't necessarily a medical issue, its the difference between men and women. Men usually orgasm much more easily.

There are a variety of reasons for this, but if you look at where her clitoris is located, it doesn't necessarily get all that much attention. How soon would you orgasm if nothing ever touched your penis?

The easiest answer is to find ways to please her first, or to arouse her to the point where you can orgasm roughly together. Most women don't reach climax from intercourse alone. My suggestion is to learn to go down on her, and either bring her to orgasm, or to the point where she is aroused enough that your penetration will put her over the line fairly quickly. You could use your fingers as well, but going down is more intimate. 95% of women love it, and the other 5% are lying

tuto44 responded:
You need to prolong insertion until she i really hot and wet and once inside her let her do all the work. Let her do the in&out motion. Then ask her to tell you when she is ready to have an orgasm and than you can do in&out. After the act don't just roll off her and lay there, nibble on her ear, kiss her nipples, tell her how good you feel inside her, stuff like that.

nohard responded:
Hi There is a very simple exercise called edging, for more info just go to www.pegym.com and just look under exercises, your find it there, just follow what they say.
It should help you.
Good Luck

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website