Skip to content
Penis Enlargement Technique
Hypnus9 posted:
Jesus said in the Bible, "Ask anything you wish of your Father in Heaven in My Name that your joy be made complete." God is the Creator of the human body and of all of its components, the penis included. Since penis enlargement is, in fact, quite possible, simply put faith in God in this matter in the Name of Jesus Christ. Three things are written in the Scriptures that should be applied here: "I am fearfully and wonderfully made," "Now, this is our very great hope: the redemption of our bodies," and, "Physical exercise is of some value, but godliness is of value in all things." Simply pray to your Father in Heaven. How much does this cost us to do so? Absolutely nothing...we need not purchase books, pumps, pills, etc., nor do we need the assistance of surgery. Simply go to God.
Was this Helpful?
0 of 2 found this helpful
Hypnus9 responded:
Also, Jesus said, "Wherever two or more of you agree on anything in my name, it will be done."
georgiagail replied to Hypnus9's response:
Now I've heard everything.
elle0317 responded:
Praying to unicorns will give the same effect...nothing...
dfromspencer replied to Hypnus9's response:
You might as well ask the wall, you will get the same results.

There is only one way to make the penis seem longer, and that is to cut the tendon on top. With any luck, you may gain an inch, but probably more like a half inch?
fcl replied to dfromspencer's response:
ACtually, there's another way. Losing weight can also make your penis seem longer - all it does is to reveal a bit more that was hidden by the fat pad at the base.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website