Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
MenRbasic
baseball64 posted:
what you women don't get is, the needs of of man. Yes! Men should have self control, that is what separates us from animals.When you man tells you he wants something and you are unwilling to meet his needs, many times he will go outside of the relationship. I am a man the has enough self control not to do this, but you have to decide as a woman are you willing to meet your mans needs. It really is very simple! Think about it. Good Luck
Was this Helpful?
0 of 2 found this helpful

georgiagail responded:
What are you blathering about? To insult both men (who, unlike you, have absolutely no self control and run wild after their penis') and women (who should simply shut up, roll over and spread their legs wide).

Is that about it?

Gail

stevesmw responded:
Yes, too many men think with the little head. I avoided a sexual relationship for a long time because they can become complicated. Anyone who has a bad sexual relationship and is looking for another concurrent relationship is truly stupid and asking for trouble.

The best thing you can do is find a partner you are truly sexually compatible with and not someone who is only trying to please you in the beginning. Things change and a relationship can become sexless, but you have to look at the relationship as a whole and accept it for what it is.

If sex is the only priority; don't get married, don't have kids and don't move in together. Treat every partner with respect and move on when your sexual needs are not being met.

Elle0317 responded:
Women have needs as well. It's not all about the MAN! geez, it's not hard to see why you have a problem!

Helpful Tips

pain having sex
Try putting a pillow under your hips. Lubricate is important. Good luck More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website