Skip to content
Check with your Gynocologist soon.
Winterhawk1us posted:
You may have a condition called endimetriosis (sp). My ex wife had it and it can cause emotional problems as well as false positives on your pap smear. It is NOT cancer. The hypothalimous regulates sex hormone levels, for some reason , sometimes it starts sending signals that you need more. One doctor related it to a strobe light, normal is just blink blink blink. Abnormal is blinkblinkblink. It can be treated easily. Some women only have to be on medication a short time , others a moderate amount of time and still others may be on meds for the rest of their active sex lives. Please speak to your Doctor soon. This condition has ruined more than one marriage (relationship). If your Dr. isn't knowledgeable about this condition, find one who IS. Don't let them talk you into a histo,. Good Luck
Was this Helpful?
15 of 38 found this helpful
alaska_mommy responded:
Just wondering who's post this was in response to...

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 9 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website