Skip to content
on no intress with sex
katiewestgate1976 posted:
have no intress in sex with my husbeen is there something wrong with me?
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful
Elle0317 responded:
Can you possibly give us some more information? Like how old are you? Do you have children, if so, how old are they? have you been married long? Do you get along with your husband well outside of the bedroom? Is he a caring and gentle lover? Do you two argue alot?
queston replied to Elle0317's response:
Also, a very important one: Has it always been this way? If not, when did things change?

Also, are you on any meds (including BC pills)?
katiewestgate1976 replied to queston's response:
no not allways just lately
katiewestgate1976 replied to Elle0317's response:
im allmost 35 i have a 17 12 and 4 year old and sometimes he can be careing no we not argue alot
katiewestgate1976 replied to queston's response:
no im not on bc pills havent been on it for five years now
queston replied to katiewestgate1976's response:
Sudden changes in libido are usually because of some sort of stress trigger (stressed at work, marital strife, financial crisis, etc), or a hormonal change (pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, medications, etc.)

If there wasn't some source of stressor in your life at the time you lost interest in sex, then I would suggest seeing your Dr. and asking him/her about hormonal problems.

You're a little young for perimenopausal symptoms, but it's not beyond the realm of possibility. My wife started having those symptoms (and one of her first symptoms was a sudden loss of libido) around 40.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website