Skip to content
wife can't go for periods
Crqss posted:
How are you doing guys? My wife gave birth to a cute baby boy in August 2010 and from that time to now April 2011 she has never attended. guys what do you think could be the problem. Its giving me a lot of concerns. any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful
FCL responded:
Could you be a bit more specific? She has never attended what? What do you mean by she "can't go for periods"? What kind of concerns are you having?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.
sarahogan responded:
Yes, you need to be more specific, you could be concerned about anything they way you have it written. The way it sounds to me is that you are concerned that she's not attending to your baby, meaning she's not caring for him. But since you're subject line is something different, it almost sounds like she can't use the restroom. However, I get the impression that neither of these are your concerns. More details please.
Anmar22 responded:
I think he's trying to say that his wife hasn't had her period since she had their baby in August. The wording is confusing.
Is she breastfeeding? That sometimes will delay the start of her period. Not sure if that's what your asking. I hope that helps some.
Crqss responded:
she does not go for are monthly(28) periods. the concern is that am wondering if she has turned barren.
Elle0317 replied to Crqss's response:
Is she breastfeeding the baby? This can delay her periods.
sarahogan replied to Crqss's response:
Breastfeeding can cause a delay in periods. I went 9 months without mine after giving birth and I was breastfeeding. Some women go longer without them, and some don't go as long. It's normal.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
36 of 48 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website