Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Kindly Help me to find out the right doctor
TNaresh posted:
Dear Sir/Madam

From past 5 years, iam getting pain in left testicle,pain and burning sensation at the tip of the penis and pain from left testicle to left leg foot.Pain in left testicle increases after ejaculation.Kindly help me to find a right treatment and right doctor.

I have gone for all tests like abdomen ultrasound scan,scortal doppler study,HIV,w.b.c count,v.d.r.l,Hbs Ag,RBS,S.Creatinine,Albumin,Sugar,Epithilial cells,P.S.A. all tests results came normal.
Iam going to get marry in this month.My worry is that my disease will transmit to my wife.Before my marriage i want to get cured.
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Tips

Ways to narrow the vagina
There are 3 ways to narrow the vagina: 1 - the exercise of certain conditions of intercourse: Read more... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website