Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    male sensation
    spindo posted:
    RE: male sensation. I began to loose sensation back in my 30's and found it then difficult to ejaculate. I asked my wife to tweak my nipples and that did the trick. Got divorced and after I got into my fifties I wasn't able to get an a full erection. So I just gave up for a few years.
    I found with a lot of focus and viagra/cilalis etc. I was able to get an erection, and after I would arouse myself I can then have sex with my present wife. Still needed to focus PLUS tweak the nips in order to ejaculate. I'm happy. Low T might be an issue. I know mine is low and I have to leave it there cause of prostate cancer. I've also added an extra 50lbs. guess where? in the gut. That doesn't help either. Used Paxil for a time and it stopped ejaculation cause of SSRI's. As you can see there can be a # of factors. Age @ 65 doesn't seem to be an issue. Keep trying things and good luck.
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Helpful Tips

    Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
    Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    6 of 9 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website