Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Troubled Sleep TRIGGER?
WolfFaerie posted:
[TRIGGER] I've been having trouble sleeping either I'm sleeping all day or sleeping too little. I've been taking naps lots and lots of naps though they seem to help don't do much for my state of mind.
I've been dreaming/seeing flashes of violence lots and lots of violence. For me, it's always rivers of blood that I'm drowning in over and over again. Also seeing flashes of Black Haired Man which don't help at all. Cuz if I'm seeing him it means bad things are coming and there is no way of stopping it.I don't like thinking writing or feeling about HIM at all. Nothing good ever happens around HIM which in some ways has me afraid to go to sleep at nite.
I don't want to have to medicate my sleep so that I can sleep. I've done it in the past but it leaves me more sleepy and unfunctioning in my daily life. Any thoughts or ideas would greatly be appreciated. Thanks so much!
ttsmile responded:
I wish I could help, as I know too well what you are going through. When things head that direction, I start writing a lot. Mostly I just try to change my thought processes all day and hope for no dreams. (If I recall a dream, then is is a bad dream. I never recall good ones.)

I'll listen if you need to talk.

Thinking happy thoughts for you.
WolfFaerie replied to ttsmile's response:
Thanks for the advice! I'll just have to keep writing everything out. One of the reasons, I came back to the boards is for the support and great advice that I always got from members.
Trying for more happy thoughts and good dreams too!

Spotlight: Member Stories

When I was 4 or 5 my family lived in Turkey. My father was in the Air Force and stationed there. I remember a neighbor boy. He was about 12. He would ...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 13 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.