Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Troubled Sleep TRIGGER?
WolfFaerie posted:
[TRIGGER] I've been having trouble sleeping either I'm sleeping all day or sleeping too little. I've been taking naps lots and lots of naps though they seem to help don't do much for my state of mind.
I've been dreaming/seeing flashes of violence lots and lots of violence. For me, it's always rivers of blood that I'm drowning in over and over again. Also seeing flashes of Black Haired Man which don't help at all. Cuz if I'm seeing him it means bad things are coming and there is no way of stopping it.I don't like thinking writing or feeling about HIM at all. Nothing good ever happens around HIM which in some ways has me afraid to go to sleep at nite.
I don't want to have to medicate my sleep so that I can sleep. I've done it in the past but it leaves me more sleepy and unfunctioning in my daily life. Any thoughts or ideas would greatly be appreciated. Thanks so much!
Peace~Wolf

ttsmile responded:
I wish I could help, as I know too well what you are going through. When things head that direction, I start writing a lot. Mostly I just try to change my thought processes all day and hope for no dreams. (If I recall a dream, then is is a bad dream. I never recall good ones.)

I'll listen if you need to talk.

Thinking happy thoughts for you.

WolfFaerie replied to ttsmile's response:
Thanks for the advice! I'll just have to keep writing everything out. One of the reasons, I came back to the boards is for the support and great advice that I always got from members.
Trying for more happy thoughts and good dreams too!
Peace~Wolf

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 38 years old mother with three kids who are basicily teens 11 and 15 years of age. I grew up knowing that I was not the right sex i.e. dad wan...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.