Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
trigger I found a web address for physical symptomology for suvivors
debbiegbpfan posted:
After many hours of diligent searching I found a site that is the most comprehensive I have seen to date, of physical problems/symptoms common to survivors of childhood sexual abuse. It is as follows:

www.aaets.org/article120.htm

Maybe this will help out someone else or at least answer some questions for them.

WolfFaerie responded:
Thanks for sharing the info. I checked it out and it told me some things that I didn't and some I did. Again thanks for your hard work. Take care of yourself and safe hugs if okay?
Peace~Wolf

debbiegbpfan replied to WolfFaerie's response:
Dear WolfFaerie: Thanks for you well wishes and hugs. Its okay with me to get hugs and I am glad someone could get something from the info, I learned several symptoms/problems that I did not know about so it was very informative for me. Thanks again and safe hugs to you, too.
Debbie

iwanttostop responded:
thanks this was helpful

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I have no idea how to use a site like this but hopefully I'll catch on quick. lyI am looking for support from other adults dealing with being ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.