Skip to content
~*~Distraction Action~*~
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Deeeeeep breath, everyone.

I thought we all could use a bit of distraction here from some of the misunderstandings that have occurred (some of which have been removed by WebMD).

Sooooo.....

1. What's the weather like there?

2. Do you have a favorite stuffed animal? What is it and why is it your favorite?

3. Do you have a favorite old sitcom? What?

4. What's something that rarely fails to make you smile?

5. If we were to have a potluck dinner, all of us together, what dish would you bring?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh
FirstPrevious12NextLast

WolfFaerie responded:
Hi Caprice!

1. It's a thunderstorm with lots of rain

2. My favorite stuffed teddy bear named Bear. I got Bear during my very first hospitalization. Bear has been with me a really long time and seen many things that have happened to me.

3. I used to love watching Green Acres when I was younger cuz I liked to see what the wife would do or say to her hubby.

4. It's probably silly but my dog Gizmo makes me smile especially now since we rescued a dog from being put to sleep. His name is Sunny!

5. My own version of Chicken Pot Pie

Who's next?
Wolf

unknown19182 responded:
Hi Caprice,

1. Well in my neck of the woods it's been usually rainy (and I live in the desert so rain here is like a really lite drizzle to most) and a little chilly.

2. Well I have a small bunny that I brought from the states to take pictures when I travel to new places. It's my favorite because it makes me think of my family and because it's the only one I've got right now. : p

3. For a favorite sitcom I'd have to say Sanford and Son or the Munsters. I used to watch re-runs of those with my Dad when they were on.

4. My baby cousin.

5. I'd probably bring White Chicken Chili. I love that stuff!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to WolfFaerie's response:
Animals are so fun to have around, aren't they? :-) I remember Green Acres!

Oh man, now I can't get that song outta my head..... *groan*
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. ~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to unknown19182's response:
How funny, Unknown.... I have a little bunny that I take pictures of in front of all sorts of sights. Makes me laugh every time and my granddaughter LOVES it. How nice that yours brings your family close to you. :-)

I've never had White Chicken Chili. Sounds nummy!
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. ~Christopher Robin to Pooh

slik_kitty replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
greeeeeeeeeeeen acres is the place to be. faaaaaaaaarrrrrrrmmmmm living is the life for me.

he he he

slik_kitty responded:
warm today but cooling off tonight.

a little blue hippo named. ready for this? little blue hippo. he he he. my son gave him to me. he was a present from santa to my son and my son gave him to me.

i'd have to say the facts of life. i loved that show.

my son

i'd bring my chili rellenos and green pork chili. a mild version and my hot version that has won awards for burning the hair off your chest. lol

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to slik_kitty's response:
*glaresatKitty*

XD

I was always equally creative with names, Kitty. :-D

I'll take some of the mild version of that chili. :-)

slik_kitty replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
i can't believe i actually remember the words to that song. lol

lexilove responded:
1. The weather is ridiculously hot
2. It's a huge teddy bear that takes up half my bed that my boyfriend gave to me :)
3. ....? I can't really do old so I'll go recent with How I met Your Mother but I enjoy watching Bonanza with my Grandfather but I can't watch it any other time :P
4. Fuzzy Animals
5. lasagna

unknown19182 replied to lexilove's response:
I know what you mean about watching Bonanza! I watched that with my grandparents too! (and don't tell them this, but I didn't like it very much...)

; ) The only reason I know about the older shows is because my Dad watched them as a kid so when the re-runs would come on TV Land we would watch those. They are funny though!

I have a lot of old sitcom songs stuck in my head, Kitty. I guess that was the whole point of creating those songs that were explanatory and annoyingly cloying at the same time. LOL!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to lexilove's response:
Hi Lexilove,

Fuzzy animals rarely fail to make me smile too.

I'll have some of that lasagna please!

WolfFaerie replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Aww Caprice! Hey Kitty! I remember that song too but at least it's not dancing around in my head stuck. Sorry for that too!

Hugs! Happy Days theme playing in the background!
Wolf

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was molested by my grand father starting when i was about 6 or 7. It went on for years. I was scared to tell anyone. Thought my dad would blame me. ...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.