Skip to content
Happy 4th of July! Distraction Action may contain triggers!
WolfFaerie posted:
Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!!!

What is your favorite memory or thing you do on the Fourth of July?

My favorite thing is watching all of the fireworks displays that go off. I alway love watching the color combinations that they come up with for the displays.

Have a safe and Happy 4th of July!
Wolf

starrystarrynight310 responded:
I agree with you -- professional fireworks displays. We used to live close to a baseball stadium and would get to see the fireworks for free. We'd also have barbecues with our friends from HS and eat to our hearts' content. :)

Then I moved to Kansas and all of a sudden, fireworks were legal to play with by yourself. We never went more adventurous than sparklers, but that was cool too.

Celebrate responsibly, everyone!

MarySings responded:
I have a memory - when I was 10, I lost a tooth while eating cotton candy!

And one more thing:
Happy Independence Day! I hope we all take a few minutes today to thank God for the blessings we have living in a country founded on the belief that it is important that we all have a chance to worship God in the way we feel is best for ourselves. Thank you, Lord, for the vision you gave to our forefathers!

Hugs to all,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

iwanttostop responded:
on the forth me and my husband pack the car and go north to the farm house , it is in the middle of no ware, we stay there for 7 days, no TV or any distraction it gives us time to just hang out and talk. i don't like holidays that turn are little town onto a Bessy place to many people for me.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was 11 when I found out what was happening to me was wrong the blue pigs came to my elementary school and told us the difference between a good touc...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.