Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Distraction Action
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Some of you may have already participated in this on another board but I thought I'd bring it here too...

1. Do/can you eat peanut butter? If so, how do you like it?

2. Using one word, tell me something positive about yourself.

3. Hallowe'en is coming up... what was your favorite Hallowe'en candy as a kid?

4. Do you wear make-up? What's your must have type of make-up?

5. Do you have any tattoos? What are they?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh
FirstPrevious12NextLast

unknown19182 responded:
Thanks Caprice!

1) I love peanut butter!!! I like it a lot of different ways but PBJ sandwiches are probably my favorite.

2) Loyal.

3) I never celebrated Hallowe'en but when the candy came on clearance afterwards I would always get some. Right now I can't remember what it was called though... ... hhhmmmm

4) I wear make-up but not a lot. I always use Physicians Formula Mineral Wear. It's very hypoallergenic which is important because of my allergies.

5) TATTOOS??? For many reasons no. One of the bigger ones is I am scared to death of needles. eeewwwww
There is always light in the darkness...

slik_kitty responded:
you did it to me caprice. i had to go out and buy peanut butter today. lol

AZ330 responded:
1. I like peanut butter. PBJs are the best but its gotta be crunchy kind.

2. Honest

3. My favorite Halloween candy- reeces peanut but cup, or snickers, twix

4. I don't wear a whole lot of make-up but the one thing I cannot live without of is lip gloss.

5. Tattoos- I don't have any but I have always wanted one. I have one that I have picked out and represents healing. I am not ready for it yet.....

AZ330 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Silk, Caprice did it to me too. I had to have a PBJ today.

MarySings responded:
1. Do/can you eat peanut butter? If so, how do you like it?
I love peanut butter but it has to be SMOOTH!
I prefer pb and bananas - or - pb and sweet pickles!

2. Using one word, tell me something positive about yourself.
I have pretty dark brown eyes.

3. Hallowe'en is coming up... what was your favorite Hallowe'en candy as a kid?
I really don't remember.

4. Do you wear make-up? What's your must have type of make-up?
I used a green stick to tone down the blemishes then I lightly brush on Mineral Wear face powder. A quick stroke of blusher, lipstick, and I'm good to go.

My dermatologist asked me if I would think about having a face peel. I've thought about it and decided I will do that! Now I just need to find a "slow" week to have it done.

5. Do you have any tattoos? What are they?
I have no tattoos, none. Albert says NO! I want a small tattoo of the Christian fish symbol on my left outside ankle.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
LOL! You all are cracking me up! And you may be my own undoing, and I may have to get myself some peanut butter (even though my system doesn't agree with it).
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

writejessss responded:
Better late than never?

1. Yep- EXTRA crunchy!
2. Persistent
3. Chocolate- in all it's varieties:)
4. Yes, a bit. Anything that adds a bit of color to my ghostly white face
5. Nope- its not me.

MarySings replied to MarySings's response:
A more proper answer for #2:

honest
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

2muchstuff responded:
1~ Yes....on pancakes with maple syrup, Reese's, and these awesome cookies you cook on the stove.
2~ Compassionate.
3~ Chic-o-stix.
4~ Yes, mascara.
5~ Yes, butterfly cross heart vine shamrock yin yang.

WolfFaerie responded:
1. I eat crunchy peanut butter on plain/toasted bread or bagels

2. Giving

3. Sugar Daddy

4. I wear very little make-up but when I do it's usually eyeliner, mascara, and little blush

5. No tattoos as of yet. I'll thinking about getting one in honor of whow far I've come on my healing journey with much more to go.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I really do love all your responses to #2 especially.

Love this community.

dustnbones99 responded:
1 I live on it. It's cheap and doesn't seem to raise my blood sugar The funny thing is i don't really like it much and never ate it before i became diabetic.

2 I can't really think of anythig positive. Everything that comes to mind is negative-- ugly, fat, stupid, crazy ect.

3 mini candy bars

4 I've never worn make up. As a teenager i used to buy it but never actually used it. I don't even buy it now although i was tempted by some Japanese makeup i saw online because of the cute tin it came in.

5 I don't have any. I don't object to tattoos but i doubt i'd get one. I don't like being touched by people and can't even get a hair cut. Needles don't bother me at all as long as i'm the one
doing the injection. I would need a diy tattoo kit and some talent for art.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to dustnbones99's response:
((((softhugsforDustnbones))))

dustnbones99 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks Caprice. I could use a hug today. I'm not doing well at all lately and just getting through the day is hard. I'm not even hoping to be happy anymore. I would just like to have a day were i'm not in so much mental and physical pain.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 25 and I'm married with 2 young children. Growing up was very very hard. A very important man in my life hurt me in many ways. I almost di...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.