Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
visitors
marysings posted:
I woke up early this morning - 4:45am - and there was a glow in our bedroom. At the end of the bed were three children, all surrounded with a soft glow of light. The three children were me, my sister, and my brother. I was around 9, my sister 8, and my brother was only 3. They didn't say anything. I asked them why they were there and they each looked at me and then faded into the air.

I was not afraid. I wonder why they were there - all of us are living adults.

What is happening to me?
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

awesomelexie1 responded:
I wonder, Mary, if something happened to you three at that age? A significant change in your interactions between each other, your family dynamics or structure....

What else did you notice? Any physical sensations? Any smells/tastes? Any feelings?

melisfit responded:
Mary,
Have you spoken to your sister and brother since seeing them as children in your bedroom? Perhaps they happened to both be thinking of you at the same time and formed some sort of psychic connection?

marysings replied to awesomelexie1's response:
Lexie, we were those ages when my mother took us from Baltimore, Maryland, and my father; and moved us to the middle of nowhere - somewhere between towns of 4000 to towns of 100.

I have a picture which the vision the other night copied. I am not smiling, Helena is smiling, and Sean was not smiling, either.

I see Dr.B tomorrow and this is going to be first on the agenda. I will have that picture with me.

I'm glad you are doing better.

Love,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

marysings replied to melisfit's response:
Mel, no I haven't called either one of them. This 'vision' was at 2am. I'm sure neither was thinking of me.

My brother has pulled away again. I think he's a two-faced creep.

I talk to my sister everyday. She gets uncomfortable when I bring up things like that.

I am sure interested in hearing Dr.B's thoughts about this.

Hugs,
Mary

dem1211 replied to marysings's response:
they say we are all pyshic in our own way. you were were suppose to see that was a reason for it.hope for afully that was a good one. happy new year mary. missed you. i have been able to read some of what hass been going on. i have posting issues . i will be trying to keep up

marysings replied to dem1211's response:
Good to hear from you, Dem. Dr.B said he didn't have a clue what the 'vision/hallucination' meant.

I stood in the waiting room and stomped my foot on my mother's image on their tile floor. I stomped and said "no" then changed that to "stop" and then changed it to "stop hurting me". I was crying when Dr.B came to get me.

We talked and I expressed my fear that he will give up on me and pass me onto someone else. He said he has not given up on me and he has no intentions of sending me to someone else.

He asked me to do a lot writing this next week. Right hand/left hand or stream writing. Whatever I want to do will be all right. and of course he said I could not write on the computer. He wants paper and pen. Don't worry about mistakes, just write.

Tomorrow I see the knee surgeon. I hope that goes well.

Mary

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.