Skip to content
Welcome Lurkers!
lovely_lemon_tree posted:
Just wanted to say hello, if you're out there.

Say hello back, if you'd like.

soulkeepers responded:
Hello
CAN'T LET YOU IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marysings replied to soulkeepers's response:
Hello.

I'm lurking for a while. I have too many things going on and I need to take care of me.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

LoverlyLaurie responded:
hello LLT. i've missed you. and missed this forum <3 L

slik_kitty responded:
hi! waves wildly!!!!

off_the_wall replied to slik_kitty's response:
It was said on the SI forum that it's like family here so I thought I'd lurk around a bit.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to off_the_wall's response:
Hi, everyone. I just thought I'd send out a welcome. It used to be a very, very busy forum here, but now it's a bit more slow-moving. A lot of the regulars have either taken a break or moved on, and I'm so glad that they have moved on -- I just hope it was to a lighter, healthier life. But there are those of us who've been around for a long time and are still here -- Mary, Kitty, myself.

It is like family here, but a quiet one. And a bit less dysfunctional than most others.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Been a bit of a lurker myself lately so... hiya! *waves*

(Seriously, nice discussion to start LLT. )
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

writejessss responded:
Hi

healingmychild responded:
Hi my computer was acting up so wasn't able to post.This last past weekend was busy for me.My family was off from school 4 days for holiday.So I spend time with them.But yes i notice it has been quiet in the forum.I feel like this is like a support group that I wish I had here local so I could connect with others.But its hard to find one here.But I have this community and I am glad I am able to join and communicate.Its very important to connect with people that we can relate with and feel safe.
~Healing

littletears responded:
<wave> hello

lovely_lemon_tree replied to littletears's response:
Hi to everyone. It's nice to see all these faces -- and nice to know you guys are out there and haven't simply disappeared.

LT, hello, my special friend. *hugs and kiss on the cheek*

littletears replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
How are you LLT? hows everyone else?

lovely_lemon_tree replied to littletears's response:
I am very troubled. But such is always the case. How are you? How's hubby?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 25 yr old male who is a csa survivor. My abuse wasn't violent like many others here, but it has letf it's mark on me nonetheless. After...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.