Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just
soulkeepers posted:
Just need a place to rest.

Had a full and stressful day,thought taking a nap would help.

Not really cause still exhausted and the body is racked with pain.

Just tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE CAN'T APOLOGIZE FOR WHO WERE ARE BUT TO THOSE WHO IS HURT CAUSE OF US!!!!!!!

az330 responded:
Soulkeepers-
Come here and rest awhile. I am sorry you had a stressful day. Try to take it easy and relax tonight. I sorry you are in so much pain. I am here if you feel like venting.

AZ

soulkeepers replied to az330's response:
AZ,

Thanks for responding to this.

It's nice to vent but I don't think that you can relate to this.

Thanks for asking though,really.

az330 replied to soulkeepers's response:
Whatever! Don't tell me what you think I can relate too. I was trying to be nice. but it doesn't matter anyways. I will not bother you or anyone anymore. Sorry

AZ

soulkeepers replied to az330's response:
AZ,

This response was not meant to upset you.What I'm upset and angry about has nothing to do with anyone on here or abuse and that's why I THOUGHT that you wouldn't been able to relate.

You don't have to be sorry because I should have stayed out of sight like I started.If we are not wanted here then so be it,we're gone.

Was it all an act/pretending to want me here.This has me pissed as well and It won't happen AGAIN.I don't have to leave,you were here before me.

Just don't know what to make of people or this world these days.

GOODBYE

az330 replied to soulkeepers's response:
Its not you. I am just angry at the world. Sorry for taking it out on you. You don't have to leave. This is all my fault.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to az330's response:
Time out.

Stop.

Let's take a breather, shall we?

BREATHE. BREATHE.

Today has been a difficult day for many of us. We're hurting and it's obvious. Let's just say that bygones are bygones and not hold grudges. Please? It's so much a richer community with both of you in it.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to az330's response:
As LLT said... take a deep breath...

AZ and Soulkeepers, you each took things the wrong way when no ill intent was meant by either one of you. I know it's because both of you are feeling very raw right now.

Neither of you needs to leave.

AZ, you continue to reach out to help with such kindness. Please be as kind to yourself and lean on others here when that's needed. (((softhugs)))

To all, text communication is a wonderful thing but it can lead to misunderstandings because there is no tone of voice, no body language, by which we can gauge intent. So it's always a good idea to assume good intentions and go from there.

Soulkeepers, please don't forget that no one else can read your mind and we can only respond to what you post. We are all doing the best we can. Whether we understand exactly what's going on or not shouldn't matter when a shoulder or listening ear is offered.

Be gentle with yourselves.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

soulkeepers replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
SORRY,

I didn't realize that I was giving anyone the expression or feeling like they had to read my mind.I know that it's impossible for anyone to do hear.Have been bullied for most of my life and a lot of my self worth is placed in other peoples acceptance of me.STUPID ME!!!............But I don't myself cause being hurt comes as easy as standing alone and believe me I am.I am not looking for pity but I want others to understand that I understand what this site is for and all it do fro people.I am just not one of then unfortunately.

I feel I like I'm being jumped on because I choose not share my feelings.I didn't think it was mandatory to write out my feelings here every time I get angry or stressed.And I know there's a difference between understanding and relating to someone or something.And your get tired when you have done all that you know how to do.

UNDERSTANDING--The things that I wrote about was difficult and was done with a push from me.I can see that others understood what I wrote about by the replies I got from my writing.I never said that people didn't understand because everyone here has suffered from one form of abuse or another.I gathered they understood when I came here and spoke out for the first time.But all of that will be over after awhile,going to rest from all my labor.I NOT SUICIDAL......

RELATING---No one said they could relate to how I felt.No one said they knew the feeling of losing a child (Physically)if you have never lost a child in your life then you can't relate,I that's what I meant.No one said they have that endless,aching feeling of waking up in the morning know that your baby aint there no more (HEAD DROP IN SORROW) I don't even know why I trying to figure it out regarding my situation or anything else.

So many times being on this journey,I try to do the right thing or walk to right path but I still get hit.I find trouble,confusion and misunderstanding when there shouldn't be any.So,so,so many days I just want to just go to sleep and not wake up.Just feel like I'm always nailed to the ground by something or someone when I all I want is to be treated like a human being.

I guess many people don't have the patience to deal with me when I'm so mess up.I wrote this hoping that others will understand that I too understand,it's clear to me.

THANKS............FADES AWAY.............

melisfit replied to soulkeepers's response:
SoulKeepers,
I may not be able to relate to the overwhelming loss you've experienced, but I can empathize. My heart goes out to you.

soulkeepers replied to melisfit's response:
Melisfit,

Thanks for your words it means a lot.I was going around in my head not knowing where my place cause I don't feel like it's here.

Then I had a dream last night never had one like it before but I felt like like that was the place for me.I totally felt there was no where else for me for to be but there.

Nothing else has so I think,sounds kind of silly but I figure out this just from a dream.Sometimes I think something is wrong with me for me to be treated so poorly.

Thanks for all in all

Spotlight: Member Stories

Caution!! This could be very triggering to read! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My father sexually abused me from...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.