Skip to content
Soulkeepers and to all
az330 posted:
Soulkeepers-
First off I apoligize for snapping at you. I am not in a very good place and don't see any relief in sight. I didn't mean to alienate you in any way. You are welcomed here in this community and I am sorry for taking things out of context.... I may not know your loss but I have experience loss in my life. I to have not shared everything in my life because I am not ready. I guess all I can say is take your time.

To all-
I need to take a break from here. I can't afford to be triggered right now. Things have taken a turn for the worse in my life. Everytime I take a positive step I get knocked back 1000 steps. My so called family is not making it easy to cut them out of my life and I am not taking it very well. It is only bringing up horrible memories for me. If they knew where I lived I think they would kill me. Fortunately I am in another state. I feel very angry and depressed. I hope you all will welcome me back when I get myself in a safe place.
Goodbye for now.
AZ

marysings responded:
Did you realize that I "disappeared" for several months and that I have only recently returned? When you need to pull away to take care of yourself, that is the most important thing you can do for yourself.

You will be missed. I will pray for you daily and look forward to welcoming you back when you are ready.

All the best to you, precious AZ.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

melisfit responded:
Az, please take care of yourself. Your in my prayers. mellie

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I agree with Mary; you have to do what is best for you.

You will always be welcome here, AZ. Take care of yourself, dear one. (((safehugs)))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

soulkeepers responded:
AZ330,

No need to apologize seem like you have been vindicated here.You have gotten some very embracing replies and will be waiting with their arms open for you.When you are ready to write again don't worry I won't be here and that should solve a lot of issues with me gone.

Apologize for coming here and disrupting what looks like a home for many.Don't want no one to feel they can't come here and feel like they can't speak because of me.I wish I was one of the lucky ones.They don't have to worry about the things that go on down here anymore or what people say about them either.

SORRY FOR MESSING UP YOUR HOME AND NOW I'LL LEAVE THIS BOARD.YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY/LIFE!!!!!!!!
WE CAN'T APOLOGIZE FOR WHO WERE ARE BUT TO THOSE WHO IS HURT CAUSE OF US!!!!!!!

healingmychild replied to soulkeepers's response:
Sometimes when we come to this site it might be because we are having a very hard time dealing with issues that come back from our past. We need some support and need to hear from others that have experience what we have gone thru.I personally feel that this place is for all of us that sometimes aren't understood by family, friends or others.I hope that the people that have decided to go will take care and know that you got some supporters of SAS.
Healing

Spotlight: Member Stories

Only three people in my life know my story and they don't even know a fraction of it truth be known. For the moment that's the way it has to b...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.