Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
roll call!!
slik_kitty posted:
three days and no posts. i hope that means that everyone is doing well. have a great easter!!!!!

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
  • raises hand* here ... in and out, but here.
  •  
    marysings responded:
    Easter was wonderful.

My computer is not working well, so I use Albert's when I can.

Healing is coming along nicely - knee and mental state.

I Choose ...
    to live by choice, not by chance;
    to make changes, not excuses;
    to be motivated, not manipulated;
    to be useful, not used;
    to excel, not compete;
    I choose self-esteem, not self pity;
    I choose to listen to the Holy Spirit,
    not the random opinion of others.
    author unknown

Mary (still working on the self-esteem)
    I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

healingmychild responded:
    Feeling better and things are going ok with husband.Our Easter was nice at parents house with my family and my brothers and there family.Enjoyed watching little ones do the easter egg hunt.Its was a beautiful nice n sunny day needed sun.
    Mary good to hear your knee is healing.The quote I love it I like to read motivational words.I really need to keep it so I can read it everyday.
    I hope everyone had a nice Easter.
    ~Healing
    ~I am entitled to my own truth.~
    There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
    I enjoyed a long weekend with family and friends, complete with an Easter egg hunt for my grandkids and LOTS of warm sunshine. I can't tell you how nice that is after our long, soggy winter (and snow as recently as April 1st).

Love all you said, Mary.

(((hugs))) to all who need 'em. Remember to breathe.
    You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    ~Christopher Robin to Pooh

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
    here! feeling better and looking better. Doing some spring cleaning in my head. LOL lots of trash in there.

Have been back on the neurontin for a couple of days and the mental peace has returned.

After weighing the pros and cons all weekend I cut my hair into bangs again this morning.

After the radiation in 2008 I grew them out. My hair turned into yuckie thyroid-hair and my bangs looked nasty. I have spent most of my life with bangs and my system prefers them. My hair has recovered from the radiation and I can have bangs that look nice. So excited!

It takes years off my appearance and I look happier somehow.
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

unknown19182 responded:
    Not a good weekend... Nightmares. Flashbacks. Headaches...

Not a good weekend.

Sorry, I don't mean to be a buzz kill for everyone. I am glad that everyone seemed to have a good weekend. Take care.
    There is always light in the darkness...

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to unknown19182's response:
    I hope things improve for you as the week goes on, Unknown. Be kind to yourself. (((softhugs)))
    You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    ~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

Caution!! This could be very triggering to read! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My father sexually abused me from...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
    With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.