`~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

(May be somewhat triggering)

I

can't

breathe.

slik_kitty responded:
call your doc. hugs

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
It's now almost a full day later.... how are you doing, LLT?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

unknown19182 responded:
Hey LLT,

I hope you're feeling better. Hugs if okay.

Unknown
There is always light in the darkness...

Jade2012 responded:
Thinking of you, LLT & hoping things are better for you.
Peace to you.
Jade
In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. - Flora Edwards

lovely_lemon_tree replied to Jade2012's response:
Saw pdoc today and he increased two of my meds (hopefully temporarily) and maybe I can sleep and not wake up feeling like a giant ball of nerves. I was using the crisis lines every night, except Friday, when I was at the crisis unit. (useless) Trying to hang in there. Trying. Trying. trying.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
I hope the increased dosages helps to ease all of this for you, LLT, but keep using those crisis lines whenever needed. (((hugs))) Thank you for checking in here with us.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 38 years old mother with three kids who are basicily teens 11 and 15 years of age. I grew up knowing that I was not the right sex i.e. dad wan...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.