Skip to content
Ughhhh
Jade2012 posted:
If I have one more crappy night's sleep, I think I will have to just go crawl in a hole somewhere. Sooooo tired & there are busy days ahead. Wish I could just "check out" for a little while.
In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. - Flora Edwards

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Have you tried changing your bedtime routines? Have a hot shower or bath, read something easy and escapist before bed (for me, if I just tell myself to relax and enjoy the book and not worry about sleep, I end up having a better chance of finding some good sleep), shut off electronics long before bed, etc.?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Jade2012 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I do read a lot before bed. I think I will try taking a hot shower. Thanks, Caprice:)
In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. - Flora Edwards

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to Jade2012's response:
Sometimes I have to change what I'm reading to lighter fare. Either way, let us know how it goes for you, Jade.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was sexually abused by my stepfather for thirty three years and my oldest child belongs to him. I have a very dysfunctional life and constantly thin...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.